Andrew Snedeker, In-Class Quick Sketch, U. of Penn., Philadelphia, Richards Medical Labs by Louis Kahn, Fall 2010
- All sections will meet in 204 at 1PM. Please bring your Visual Journals and Prismacolors, and other media of your choice. We will be sketching and I will be re-introducing the final assignment, “Perspective, Line, and Shape Analysis.”
- You will need an original source image – one that you have taken of New Orleans using a digital camera – with an exaggerated sense of perspective.
- This is defined as one (or all) of the following:
- 1) a proper one-point perspective (with a vanishing point on a horizon line)
- 2) a strong diagonal line
- 3) a dramatic camera angle
- It would be *nice* if you had a print of it for class Wednesday. In any event, please plan on showing it to me or your design professor before you start. It should be printed in COLOR, size: 8.5″ x 11″.
- If you are still unsure, see the examples hanging in 401.
Translation: Le Corbusier’s Watercolor Studies of Italy
- Welty 2:30
- Harmon 3:30
Field Studies on 11/28 (after 2:30):